Thursday, March 15, 2012

History Rocks

It was an early morning as I awakened with an awesome song bursting from my head just waiting to be sung! Crimson and Clover by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts. It was one of their greatest hits. I would have to say they are one of many of my favorites from the 70's.  Before there became a Joan Jett and the Blackhearts there was The Runaways which Joan Jett is a founding member of . There is a movie about the Runaways that was put out in 2010. Awesome movie by the way! (check it out)! Altogether The Runaways produced five albums from 1975 until they disbanded in spring of 1979 due to musical differences. From there Joan Jett went solo and recorded 3 songs with Sex Pistol's Paul Cook and Steve Jones.  Rock N Roll is whats its all about so Rock out with the hits of history!


By C.D. Tran

1 comment:

  1. I am more into the hip hop scene but I still love some good ol' rock and roll. I do like Joan Jett and the Blackhearts but have a true love for Pat Benetar and Spyder. Thanks for the trip down memory lane and I will be back to ride it again

    ReplyDelete